Maxiboard is the premium acoustic lining board in the construction industry
Manufacturer: Sound Reduction Systems
Product Length: 1200 MM
Product Width: 600 MM
Maxiboard is a high acoustic performance composite building board designed for use within buildings. Maxiboard is suitable for use on walls and ceilings and can be used to meet the sound insulation performance requirements of Part ‘E’ of the Building Regulations for separating structures.
Unlike conventional materials Maxiboard is a patented composite board manufactured from cement and gypsum with a polymeric core. The composite building board produced offer excellent sound insulation performance and is a very strong, high impact resistant board, suitable for taking screws and fixings direct.
- Maxiboard improves impact & airbirne sound insulation
- Maxiboard meets Part E of building regulations
- Maxi 60 system achieves a 1 hour fire rating
- Maxiboard Takes screws and nail direct
- Minimal thickness
- Maxiboard is extremely durable