Tecsound SY50 is a flexible, high performance acoustic membrane and barrier matting incorporating a self adhesive application. The Tecsound SY50 is designed to add 5kg per m2 of mass when applied to any floor, wall or ceiling.
Dimensions: 1.22m wide x 6.05m long x 2.5mm thick (7.38m2)
- Acoustic insulation throughout the frequency range.
- Easy to handle and cut.
- High acoustic insulation especially combined with flexion-pliable elements (gypsum plasterboard, carrier board, etc.).
- Flexible and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- High elongation capacity.
- Fire rating: B, s2, d0. In other words, it does not contribute to the fire (it does not spread the flames, it does not drop and it does not give off molten particles).
- Hot and cold-resistant.
- Excellent ageing-resistance.
- Admits all habitual types of construction supports (gypsum plasterboard, metal, carrier board, plastics).
New tool for Specifiers
Use our specifier tool to select the correct system for you project. Just click on the relevant building details for your project and let the specifier do the rest. Input your information into the Specifier Tool HERE.