Tecsound SY50 is a flexible, high-performance acoustic membrane and barrier matting incorporating a self-adhesive application. The Tecsound SY50 is designed to add 5kg per m2 of mass when applied to any floor, wall or ceiling.
Dimensions: 1.22m wide x 6.05m long x 2.5mm thick (7.38m2)
- Acoustic insulation throughout the frequency range.
- Easy to handle and cut.
- High acoustic insulation especially combined with flexion-pliable elements (gypsum plasterboard, carrier board, etc.).
- Flexible and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- High elongation capacity.
- Fire rating: B, s2, d0. In other words, it does not contribute to the fire (it does not spread the flames, it does not drop and it does not give off molten particles).
- Hot and cold-resistant.
- Excellent ageing-resistance.
- Admits all habitual types of construction supports (gypsum plasterboard, metal, carrier board, plastics).
- Ideal for vehicle soundproofing and campervan conversions.