TECSOUND is a high density polymer-based, asphalt-free, synthetic soundproofing membrane that provides excellent acoustic insulation for a range of different aspects in the building process. It incorporates a tissue non-tissue polypropylene fleece on its upper side to improve the tear strength of the membrane whilst simultaneously offering a protection and a quality finish.
1.22m x 6.0m x 2.5mm
7.32 m2 Per Roll
Tecsound 50 is a high performance acoustic barrier mat / membrane. Tecsound 50 adds 5Kg per m2 of mass to any floor, wall or ceiling. It is a versatile, flexible and easy to cut and shape material.
TECSOUND® offers excellent damping for the vibration of metal panels and lightweight materials, thus reducing the noise produced by atmospheric agents such as rain or wind on metal or timbered roofs, or the noise generated by vibration in premises with machinery.
Easy and rapid application
All the TECSOUND® products are easily applied and do not require special tools. In addition, products like TECSOUND®SY (self-adhesive with a width equal to that of gypsum boards), offer even faster application. Its 1.2 m. width allows it to have less joints and better installation ratios.
Adaptable to uneven surfaces
TECSOUND®’s high elasticity and flexibility makes it totally adaptable to curved surfaces or difficult points, like angles or joints.
Rot-proof and ageing-resistant
TECSOUND®’s properties remain unaltered with the ageing. The product does not absorb water or grow mould.
Tecsound 50 Application
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors.
• Damping of impact noise caused by atmospheric agents on metal decks.
• Soundproofing of air conditioning ducts and pipes.
• Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
• Its applications in the industrial field cover from the soundproofing of booths to the acoustic insulation of machine-rooms, gutter pipes, sound-damping of metal sheets, etc.
New tool for Specifiers
Use our specifier tool to select the correct system for you project. Just click on the relevant building details for your project and let the specifier do the rest. Input your information into the Specifier Tool HERE.