TECSOUND 100 1.20m x 4.0m
4.8m2 Per Roll
TECSOUND® covers a wide range of applications for acoustic insulation for both in terms of building such as in applications in the industrial sector.
• Acoustic insulation in vertical walls made of gypsum plasterboard or fibre plasterboards, as well as ceramic brick, concrete blocks etc. • Acoustic insulation of ceilings and flooring.
• Acoustic insulation of impact noise and vibrations in parquet, wooden, and floating floors as well as under mortar screed. • Acoustic insulation of airborne noise in metal and timbered roofs.
• Acoustic insulation of rain-fall noise on metal and timbered roofs. • Acoustic insulation of drainpipes and vents.
• Acoustic insulation for vibrations, steel or aluminium metal plates. Used for containing engines, compressors, air conditioning units and soundproofing of gutter pipes
• Acoustic insulation of prefabricated panels and moveable partition walls. • Acoustic insulation of doors, shutter box, etc.
New tool for Specifiers
Use our specifier tool to select the correct system for you project. Just click on the relevant building details for your project and let the specifier do the rest. Input your information into the Specifier Tool HERE.