The absorber is constructed from a technical acoustic foam factory-bonded to a perforated metal rear support frame. This perforated frame allows sound to reach the back of the foam absorber. The rear airspace optimises performance across a wide frequency range. Low frequency absorption is noticeably improved with this method of installation resulting in an enhanced clarity of sound within the environment.
Through greater sound absorption a wider frequency response is achieved over a conventional directly bonded absorber.
- Sonata Studio Absorber Up to 50% improved sound absorption over directly bonded absorbers
- Enhanced acoustic performance at low frequency Versatile – fits in any orientation: portrait or landscape
- Simple to install to any flat background and removal for decoration, access or relocation
- Visually pleasing: available in a choice of sizes, colours and finishes
- Easily fits over back-lighting for dramatic effect