The absorber is constructed from a technical acoustic foam factory-bonded to a perforated metal rear support frame. This perforated frame allows sound to reach the back of the foam absorber. The rear airspace optimises performance across a wide frequency range. Low frequency absorption is noticeably improved with this method of installation resulting in an enhanced clarity of sound within the environment.
Through greater sound absorption a wider frequency response is achieved over a conventional directly bonded absorber.
- Sonata Studio Absorber Up to 50% improved sound absorption over directly bonded absorbers
- Enhanced acoustic performance at low frequency Versatile – fits in any orientation: portrait or landscape
- Simple to install to any flat background and removal for decoration, access or relocation
- Visually pleasing: available in a choice of sizes, colours and finishes
- Easily fits over back-lighting for dramatic effect
New tool for Specifiers
Use our specifier tool to select the correct system for you project. Just click on the relevant building details for your project and let the specifier do the rest. Input your information into the Specifier Tool HERE.