Maxiboard is the premium acoustic lining board in the construction industry.
Maxiboard is a high acoustic performance composite building board designed for use within buildings. Maxiboard is suitable for use on walls and ceilings and achieves standards of sound insulation that are fully compliant with Part ‘E’ of the Building Regulations for separating structures. Unlike conventional materials, Maxiboard is a patented composite board manufactured from cement and gypsum with a polymeric core. The composite building board produced offer excellent sound insulation performance and is a very strong, high impact resistant board, suitable for taking screws and fixings direct.
- Maxiboard improves impact & airborne sound insulation
- Maxiboard meets Part E of building regulations
- Maxi 60 system achieves a 1-hour fire rating
- Maxiboard Takes screws and nails direct
- Minimal thickness
- Maxiboard is extremely durable
1200mm x 600mm x 17mm (24kg/m2)