Hush Slab is a mineral wool insulation designed and manufactured to the optimum density for acoustic performance in a separating element such as a party wall, floor or ceiling.
- Hush Mineral Wool Slab acoustic insulation is the optimum mass and density for insulating cavity floors, ceilings and walls
- A unique high density sound insulating slab available in varying thickness’s to suit many applications
- Excellent acoustic and thermal properties
- Non-combustible; Class ‘O’ fire rating
- Used extensively within refurbishment and new build projects to reduce airborne sound through system designed floor, ceiling and wall structures
- Building Regulations Part E (England and Wales), Section 5 (Scotland) and Part G (Northern Ireland)
- Can be used as part of Robust Details floor and wall systems
- Can be used as part of a Code For Sustainable Homes development
- Simple to cut and install
- 3.6 m2 per pack
New tool for Specifiers
Use our specifier tool to select the correct system for you project. Just click on the relevant building details for your project and let the specifier do the rest. Input your information into the Specifier Tool HERE.