dB Panel Premier 52 combines two of the core components required to comply with Robust Details FFT4 over concrete and steel. This product is also suitable to be used as an alternative floating floor solution to the traditional FFT-1 floor finish in timber frame developments.
dB Panel Premier 52 can also be used to increase floor height within refurbishment projects where pre-completion testing is required. The Slab 30 layer to the underside has excellent acoustic properties, which can also take care of minor undulations in the floor surface.
- Can be used over new and existing timber and concrete floors Comprises of 22mm
- High Density P5 Moisture Resistant TG4 chipboard panels and a 30mm acoustic resilient layer of Hushslab30™ factory bonded to the underside.
- Overall Board Dimensions 2400mm x 600mm x 52mm
- Overall nominal thickness 52mm
- FFL over concrete or timber deck 52mm
Dimensions: 2400mm x 600mm x 52mm
New tool for Specifiers
Use our specifier tool to select the correct system for you project. Just click on the relevant building details for your project and let the specifier do the rest. Input your information into the Specifier Tool HERE.