Hush Panel 32 has been designed as a versatile impact reducing floor panel that can be used as structural or an overlay board. Hush panel 32 is slightly deeper than other overlay materials in the range and is more of structural board.
Hush-Panel 32 has been designed as an impact reducing floor panel, with added rigidity, that can be used as a structural or an overlay board. When used as a structural floor the stiffness of the upper layer accommodates wider joist centres, up to 600mm. A combination of the increase in mass and the Hushfelt™ resilient layer can produce superior results when used as part of a sound insulation system for separating floors.
- Hush Panel 32 is versatile and economical
- Hush Panel 32 is suitable for Refurbishment and New Build Suitable for wider joist centres
- Meets Building Regulation Part E as part of a system Robust Detail compliant for EFC1, EFC2 and EFS3
- Can be laid over concrete, existing timber floors or directly over joists up to 600mm
- Comprises 22mm High Density P5 Moisture Resistant tongued and grooved chipboard with 10mm Hushfelt™ resilient layer
- Overall Board Dimensions 2400mm x 600mm x 32mm
- Overall nominal thickness 32mm
- FFL over floor deck 30mm
- FFL over timber joists *40mm (used in conjunction with DB-10 Joist Strip)