Hush FFR 10mm Resilient Underlay is a fully recycled rubber which has excellent impact noise performance. This product is designed for use with both soft and hard flooring including Engineered Timber, Laminate, Stone and Carpet flooring.
This product has been designed to absorb footfall noise and has proved to significantly increase living standards for Residential and Commercial applications. This product incorporates special rubber particles and fibres which are designed to give high-quality resilience yet upmost compressive strength.
The material has a zero OPD (Ozone Depleting Potential) and zero GWP (Global Warming Potential).
- Easy to install
- Remains continually elastic
- Fully recycled
- cost effective
- Suitable under hard surfaces and carpet
- Suitable on timber and concrete floors
- Suitable for refurbishment and new build projects
- Excellent footfall noise reduction
- Low floor build-up
6m x 1.25m x 10mm (7.5kg/m2)