Our insulated chipboard flooring is manufactured using Springbond acoustic underlay with 85% of the underlay made from recycled PET plastic bottles and other single-use plastics. dB Eco Panel is part of our eco range.
The dB Eco Panel has been designed as a thinner overlay board to minimise floor build where required, without compromising performance.
The dB Eco Panel floorboard reduces impact sound transmission through separating floors, achieving excellent results. The upper layer of moisture-resistant MDF provides a uniformly smooth surface for the application of floor finishes.
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Ideal for areas with a limited room height
- Refurbishment and New Build Compatible with a range of Floorscan Systems
- Can be tiled over if used with Permalayer and a flexible adhesive
- Building Regulations Part E (England and Wales), Section 5 (Scotland) and Part G (Northern Ireland)
- Robust Details FFT5 compliant for floor structures EFC-1, EFC-2 and EFS-1