Acoustilay is a highly versatile acoustic flooring system. It is suitable for use in domestic, commercial and industrial environments, is very easy to install and can be laid under a wide range of floor finishes.
All Acoustilay products provide excellent impact noise reduction performance for footsteps, dropped items and moving furniture. This product is heavier and is able to reduce airborne noise such as TV, music and speech when used on timber joisted substrates.
The Acoustilay range can be used to meet Part E of the Building Regulations. This product offers resistance to the passage of sound – in both new build and conversion projects.
- Acoustilay 8 Improves airborne sound insulation
- Acoustilay 8 reduces impact noise
- Acoustliay 8 is simply laid under most floor finishes
- Acousitlay 8 is easily cut and shaped
- Acoustilay 8 minimises the increase in floor level
- Acoustilay 8 is easily and quickly installed
- Acoustilay 8 can allow access to the existing floor
- Acoustliay 8 is 100% recyclable
- Acoustilay 8 is 100% sourced and manufactured in the UK
- Can be used to meet Part E of the Building Regulations 100% Recyclable 100% sourced and manufactured in the UK