The FS WS -1 system is a single stud acoustic party / dividing wall system that offers high acoustic performance and minimal depth.
No test data available to download. Contact the Floorscan office to request test data
- Exceeds the requirements of UK building regulations Approved Document E
- A high performance party wall system
- Minimal depth to optimise room space
- Most used to meet the requirements of building regulations for party walls
- Overall wall depth 190mm
- Install 75mm metal and track stud wall system
- In fill the stud with 75mm dB Slab insulation
- Fix Maxi resilient bars perpendicular to the studs on both sides of the stud
- Fix one layer of dBoard to the Maxi Resilient bars
- Fix a layer of 15mm Soundbloc plasterboard over the dBoard. Alternatively use 12.5mm Fermacell board
- Stagger the joint of the 2 layers of boards
- Seal the perimeter with acoustic sealant
- Skim plaster or fine coat finish the wall
The Floorscan handy product calculator and online specifier make it easy for you to understand what products work with what building. Allowing you to get a complete quote for your entire project, try it now.