The FS FT – 8 is an acoustic floor system designed to allow the retention of the ceiling below whilst meeting the requirements of the building regulations
- Achieves building regulations whilst retaining the existing ceiling
- Designed for concrete floor construction
- Acoustic matting overlay system
dB Matting 15 is an overlay product designed to reduce impact and airborne sound transmission through a party floor. dB Matting is effective for adding mass to a floor system from above.
|Impact Rating: 47dB L nTw|
|Airborne Rating: 58dB D nTw +C tr|
|Sheet Dimensions: 1.25m x 1m|
|Recycled Eco Product|
|Impact Rating: 55dB L nTw|
|Airborne Rating 55dB D nTw +C tr|
|Sheet Dimesions: 2.4m x 0.6m|
- Roll out dB Matting across a clean and dry prepared floor
- Bond to the subfloor with F3 Adhesive
- Butt Joint the rolls together
The Floorscan handy product calculator and online specifier make it easy for you to understand what products work with what building. Allowing you to get a complete quote for your entire project, try it now.